Mechanical Technicians at Graphic Communications Group Ltd – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
The company is looking for a dynamic and results-oriented individual to join a team of Mechanical Technicians to maintain, service and repair equipment and systems within their own scope of expertise to ensure that the production cycle is maintained at optimum levels.
• Install new systems and decommission old systems as needed.
• Carry out regular maintenance of equipment to ensure optimum running.
• Maintain service and repair the image setters used in the production of the newspapers to ensure highest quality outputs
• Maintain CTP machinery to quality standards
• Carry out repair works on compressors, motors, pumps and conveyor systems
• Contribute to the development of yearly maintenance plans.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Good first degree in Mechanical Engineering (plant option) from a recognized tertiary institution with a minimum of two (2) years’ relevant work experience
• HND in Mechanical Engineering (plant option) with a minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience
• Knowledge and ability to read schematic diagrams
• Must understand the workings of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Keen eye for detail
• Flexible attitude to working arrangements
• Must be a team player with a high sense of commitment and honesty
• Ability to work to strict deadlines with minimum supervision
• Proven ability to manage people and resources
• Strong computer literacy skills
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to:
The Director, HR & Administration
Graphic Communications Group Ltd
P.O. Box GP 742
Alternatively, you may email your application to:
Closing Date: 23 January, 2020