Mechanical Engineer at Delcam Engineering Services – Jobs in Ghana
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
We are currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join our multinational technical team.
As a Mechanical Engineer, He/ She will be responsible for providing professional, competent mechanical engineering support, ensuring projects follow standard gate decision processes, ensure projects are engineered to highest standard, and provide professional competent mechanical engineering guidance and technical support to project engineers.
• To provide professional competent mechanical engineering guidance and advice based on sound engineering practices in support of operations, projects and contracts.
• The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for providing professional, competent mechanical engineering support, guidance and advice to Project Engineers ensuring that they have access to technical knowledge and expertise in ensuring that projects are engineered to the highest standard required of technical integrity.
• Providing sound engineering guidance and advice on matters of Mechanical Technical Integrity, including Operations, Projects and Decommissioning group.
• Liaise effectively with other discipline engineers to ensure projects are engineered to highest standard taking into consideration all project requirements.
• Ensure the client and company Management of Change process is complied with, ensuring Engineering Change Requests are prioritized and dealt with in a timely manner.
• Liaise with sub-contractors, e.g. engineering consultancies, piping surveyors, engineering fabricators, etc. to ensure that materials and services are planned and coordinated to align with client planning process and milestones.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Education: HND/Bachelor or Graduate (BEng/MEng/MSc Mech Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Engineering required.
• 3 to 10 years of experience in oil/gas industry and/or manufacturing facility.
• Good working knowledge of relevant industry engineering codes and standards,
• Strong ability to build peer relationships as well as work independently.
Applicants must submit both CV and cover letter to:
[email protected] stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.
Closing Date: 28 February, 2020