Mass Staffing At Audit Service of Ghana 2018
The Audit Service of Ghana is inviting qualified Assistant Director of Audit for employment in the service.
Job Title: Assistant Director of Audit
• Provide inputs for the development and implementation of policies, strategic, annual, operational and other plans of the Service.
• Prepare draft Annual Audit/Legal Plan of the Section.
• Supervise the implementation of the programmes and activities of the Section;
Prepare draft Branch Notes for the Auditor-General’s Reports.
• Provide inputs for the development of audit/Legal guidelines and methodologies.
• Review and evaluate the system of internal control and assess their effectiveness.
• Supervise the implementation of audit/Legal guidelines and methodologies.
• Prepare draft Annual Activity Report.
• Prepare draft periodic Progress/Case Reports.
• Provide inputs for the preparation of the Annual Budget of the Section.
• Appraise the performance of immediate subordinate staff in the Section.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A professionally qualified Accountant or any other relevant recognised professional qualification with a minimum of 6 years post qualification relevant working experience.
• A qualified Lawyer called to the Bar and a minimum of 9 years’ experience.
• A Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) with 9 years’ post qualification experience
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How to Apply
Qualified persons with the requisite and relevant qualifications and experience should click the link below: Click Below To Apply Online
Please read the information below carefully.
To begin, you must Click on the New User Registration link above to register. Once your registration is successful, use your registered email and password to sign in to the portal. Follow the instruction provided to help in the application process Call any of the under-listed persons for further assistance 1. Alex Dodoo – 0244-644748 2. Richard Brobbey – 0246-715264 3. Frank Kontoh – 0243-204189
Closing Date: 27 July, 2018