Marketing and Communications Internship at Institute of Green Growth Solutions – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
A private training institute and environmental and green business, non-governmental, non- partisan, independent policy think tank that promotes a sustainable approach to development
through research, training, technical assistance, capacity building and advocacy seeks a marketing and communication officer.
The focus of the Institution are in capacity building, natural resources and environmental management; Social and environmental risk management; public policy; social equity; climate
change; mining; Agriculture and food security; energy; sustainable business; and sustainable economic growth and poverty reduction.
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting the brand generally. He/She will be responsible for developing and executing the organisation’s marketing strategy while
building relationships with current and prospective clients and patrons.
The responsibilities of the marketing officer will be;
- Assist the marketing officer to develop and implement the organisation’s brand promotional strategy
- Assist the marketing officer tod evelop marketing campaigns
- Assist all marketing and promotional activities
- Assist the marking officer in the developing communication materials/documents
- Promote the brand generally on social media, and specifically, all activities and services
- Implement media campaigns
- Assist the marketing officer to develop content and maintaining/periodically updating our website
- Carry out ad-hoc assignments as and when required
Must be a graduate or in a recognised university. Knowledge in marketing and communication or similar will be an advantage.
- Strong marketing development and strategy skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven experience in a marketing, communication and/or customer engagement role
- Understanding and experience in social media marketing
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding team building, interpersonal, and networking skills
- Creativity, innovation and ability to take initiative
- Excellent understanding and appreciation of sustainable development issues
- Understanding of the activities of a policy think-tank
To apply, please submit your cover letter and CV to [email protected] on or before 17 th January 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.