Marie Stopes International Recruits Midwives (3 Positions)
MSI’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and dramatically improve access to the use of family planning and other reproductive health services. MSIG is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership, which operates in over 38 countries worldwide.
- Efficiently provide clinical services including long acting family planning methods.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all clinical and outreach products and equipments.
- Provide high quality and innovative FP/SRH services in MSIG Centres of Excellence.
- Promote family planning through all MSIG clinical service delivery channels
- Counsel and assist clients to make informed FP/SRH choices when necessary.
Required Skills or Experience
The person must:
- Be a certified Midwife from a recognized training institution
- Be well versed in Ghana Health Service clinical policies, protocols and standards
- Be innovative in handling sexual and reproductive health issues.
- Have practical working experience in sexual and reproductive healthcare.
- Have the desire to skilfully perform family planning services
How To Apply
These are all local positions. Interested Non-Ghanaians must therefore have the necessary legal permits required to work in Ghana.
Qualified Pensioned Midwives living in Kumasi and Tamale may apply to be engaged on contract.
The Human Resource Manager
Marie Stopes Int. Ghana
Or by e-mail through:
Closing 11th November, 2011