MSIG’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and improve access to the use of Family Planning (FP) and other Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) services. MSIG is part of Marie Stopes International’s global partnership, which operates in over Thirty-Seven (37) countries worldwide.
Job Title: Medical Detailer
Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG) has vacancies for a passion-driven, well-organized, client-oriented and energetic individuals with the below relevant qualification/s and experience.
Length of contract: All vacancies advertised have One (1) year contract (renewable base upon good performance).
MEDICAL DETAILER – (CENTRAL AND GREATER ACCRA )
The Medical Detailer shall perform tasks critical to our social marketing channel by detailing products to providers and retail personnel, prospecting for sales in retail outlets (Public and Private) and by building and maintaining strong relationships with these providers and retail outlets. The Medical Detailer will report to the Social Marketing Manager.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with retailers, community-based distributors, facilities and others, to ensure distribution targets are met and product satisfaction is high.
- Implement merchandising and promotional activities at retail and distributor outlets to ensure high in-store visibility for optimal sales performance.
- Monitor presence and availability of social marketing products in retail outlets and provider’s sites and ensure availability of the products in such sites and retail outlets.
- Track sales and ensure accurate and timely reporting on product sales and sales revenue per credit and sales policy
- Identify potential providers and arrange bulk trainings for them
- Able to detail providers, sales outlets staff on advantages, effects, dosage and use of social marketing products.
- Monitor quality standards and performance of drugs on the market and ensure high quality and high volume in each outlet.
- Any other duties assigned.
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree/Advanced Diploma in Marketing, Sales Management, Business Management, Psychology.
- At least three (3) years post national service experience in Sales/Marketing especially in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Experience in client relationship management or customer service.
- Selling skills and computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Customer focused with good interpersonal skills to engage with people at all levels –government, donor and community
- Able to work on own initiative and must be very innovative.
- Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Analytical with attention to detail and results oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate about field work
- Honest, friendly, assertive and reliable
- Pro-choice and pro-family planning
- Valid driver’s licence
These are local positions. Interested Non-Ghanaians must therefore have the necessary legal permits required to work in Ghana.
Job Location : Western, Eastern And Northern
How To Apply
Please submit your application by filling this online form via this link https://tinyurl.com/MSG-MedicalDetailer
- Please fill application with the exact job title and location if indicated.
- Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Females are encouraged to apply