Management Trainees Recruitment at Golden Mainland Ghana Limited – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
Golden Mainland Ghana Limited is a Ghanaian company based in Accra, Ghana. The company places equity investment in promising businesses across West African countries. We are specialized in Structural construction, Water Engineering and Grid Electrification, Agricultural Infrastructure Engineering. Our project portfolio includes the construction of the Legacy Apartment, the Appolonia City project, 2-storey workshop in selected Technical University across the country and the ongoing Creative Arts School construction at Kumasi.
The company boasts of a management team of 120 talented individuals, 73% of which are between the ages of 20 and 40. This is a reflection of the youthful, bright and high adaptable nature of the team. This sets our company above all others due to the high level of creativity within our team
Since its inception in 2013, Golden Mainland has placed special emphasis on training, with an emphasis on emerging engineering technologies in order to stay competitive in these markets.
Our Management Trainee Program
Our Management Trainee Program is designed to combine a series of departmental rotations and scheduled assessments geared towards the preparation of trainees for leadership roles in the areas that maximize their strengths, ambitions and aspirations. The training prepares candidates for managerial positions in Golden Mainland and its affiliate companies. The programme is estimated to run for a period of 18 months with an additional 2 months of training at Ontario Infrastructure in Canada.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree; Second Class Upper Preferred
- Successful completion of National Service
- Computer Literacy
- Effective decision-making ability, even in high stressful situations
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude with leadership mentality
- Strong desire to learn, grow and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to multitask, extremely organized, great attention to detail
- Excellent communication/written/verbal skills must be able to speak effectively over the phone and in-person and with people from various backgrounds and cultures.
What we Offer
- Generous Base Salary
- 2-month training at Ontario Infrastructure in Canada.
- Career growth
- Assumption of middle management role on successful completion
- Medical insurance
Submissions end on February 20th, 2020