Maintenance Supervisor at Plantations SOCFINAF Ghana Ltd – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
• Responsible for the mechanical maintenance, operation and repair services.
The responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
• Allocate work and completion in accordance with the monitoring system;
• Providing an element of cost, programme, safety and build ability advice on proposed maintenance and capital improvement works;
• Adherence to all Statutory Standards and Regulations;
• Supervising and coordinating a small team of in house maintenance contractors;
• Responsible for daily checks on the building management systems so that they work at optimum efficiency;
• Allocate and control rota of staff and maintain records;
• Order materials and services, maintain records control stock;
• Liaise with Events teams and resolve any matters arising;
• Respond to maintenance requests and planned preventative maintenance activities for plant and equipment;
• General small maintenance in other areas; and
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The successful applicant must possess MET III/HND or its equivalent with 5 years professional work experience in fixed plant maintenance of Palm Oil Processing Mill with at least 3 years recent experience in a similar role.
Location: Daboase near Takoradi
Applications will only be received by email to:
[email protected] with Maintenance Supervisor in the subject line of the email
Closing Date: 13 June, 2019
JOB FRAUD ALERT – BE WARNED!!
Do NOT Pay MONEY to any Employer Before Getting a JOB!! : Call +233(0)201533571 to Report a Job To Be Pulled Down ASAP!!