Job Title: Sales Account Manager, Accra -Financial Services
The Accounts Manager’s primary responsibility is to retain and grow current accounts; and for gaining new market share in their given territory (Financial Services).
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing relationships of specific accounts as assigned and also grow the accounts to grow the company’s sales/revenues.
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business leads.
- Delivering sales presentations as may be required to high level decision-makers.
- Attending client meetings as required for sales closure.
- Ensuring sales input is made into CRM and constantly updated.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for those specific accounts.
- Achieving sales targets.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably Business Management or related field
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience working with a sales/business development team
- CANDIDATE MUST BE RESIDENT IN GHANA.
Demands of the Job
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
- Travelling may be required.