The ideal candidate will have a duty to convert inquiries to enrolments in order achieve agreed monthly budget while developing and building client relationships that will lead to more referrals and enrolments.
Job Title: Sales Consultant
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Achieving agreed weekly / monthly sales budgets
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Fostering and maintaining client relationships.
- Carry out accurate and efficient sales related administration.
- Display and apply extensive product knowledge.
- Responsible selling by ensuring correct product info is supplied.
- Display accurate and efficient use of ICAS, and CRM systems.
- Time management
REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB:
1. Matric is essential and a Diploma with Sales and Marketing is advantageous.
2. A minimum of 1 – 3 years of experience in a similar role is required.
3. Typing speed of 25 wpm
4. Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
5. Computer literacy is essential especially in MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
COMPETENCIES OF THE JOB:
1. Sale skills and the ability to probe with relevant questions.
2. Good communication skills both verbally and written.
4. Good team player
5. Interpersonal skills
6. Extensive Product knowledge.
7. Time management skills