Legal Associate at Reputable Financial Institution – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
A reputable Financial Institution is seeking to hire a young and dynamic individual to fill a Legal Associate role. The ideal candidate will perform the following:
- Develop and manage the legal recovery process of the Institution;
- Draft, edit and review legal documents;
- Provide legal advice on all matters relating to organisation;
- Manage and oversee the organization’s relations with insurance companies;
- Manage and influence decisions in a variety of functional areas including but not limited to business transactions, intellectual property, labour and employment, corporate governance and compliance, government relations and regulation and so on;
- Assist in an advisory capacity to the Strategic Business Units (SBUs);
- Handle any other assignment that would be given by the Head of Legal Department.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law or its equivalent.
- Must be a Qualified Barrister & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana.
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience which must include litigation experience;
- Advocacy and courtroom skills ;
- Knowledge of banking operations and experience obtained in a financial institution will be an added advantage
Interested candidates should send their applications to [email protected]
Kindly state the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
Closing Date : February 21,2020.