KNUST Job Vacancy : Head Of Security Services – Jobs in Ghana
Are you an employer looking to recruit qualified candidates? Post Premium Jobs Today.
We have the Largest Job Seeker Visits!! Find Out Here
The Person shall be the Head of the University’s Security Services; and, shall be responsible for the following:
- Implement strategic security plans of the University;
- Supervise the Security Services and ensure the security and safety of life and property on campus;
- Policing, investigations, and intelligence gathering;
- Liaise with the appropriate offices of the University, the Police and other Security Agencies, on matters bordering on the security of the University; and
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Terms Of Appointment
- The Appointment, which is a Senior Member status, shall be on full-time basis.
- Salary and fringe benefits attached to the post is attractive.
Required Skills or Experience
The prospective Candidate must be:
- A Security Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Commissioner of Police or its equivalent in the Ghana Armed Forces/ other analogous Security Organisations;
- Duty conscious and have the capacity to manage crisis situations;
- Sober with maturity and drive for sound and impartial judgement; and,
- A good communicator with good inter-personal skills;
- Membership of International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators (IACLEA) would be an advantage .
Interested Candidates are requested to submit an Application Letter together with TEN (10) copies of Curriculum Vitae, including Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees, to reach the following address, not later than FEBRUARY 15, 2019:
KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY
OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
PRIVATE MAll BAG
UNIVERSITY POST OFFICE, KUMASI