Kempinski Hotels Recruiting Currently
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state of the art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre. The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa, a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
Job Title: Revenue & Reservations Manager (m/f)
If your friends and family consider you to be the perfect host, then this might be your opportunity!
A young and energetic team of professionals are operating an outstanding 5* luxury hotel at the former Gold Coast, the Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City in Accra/ Ghana.
You can be part of the unique experience of “Uniting African Hospitality with European Traditions”. If you see yourself matching with below mentioned characteristics and competencies and are ready to take on an exciting challenge, please take the next step!
The overall objective of this position is to improve any revenue stream by selling the right mix of products & services, at the right price, at the right time, to the right customer, at the right customer touch point, using the right distribution network. The incumbent in this position is also responsible to materialize the maximum number of requests and reservations.
Minimum of high school, Baccalaureate (Abitur), A-level exam and a Professional Certification (Bachelor, University Degree, Hotel School Diploma)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Revenue Management, including electronic distribution
- Opera central systems knowledge
- Knowledge of either FidelioV6 or Opera PMS is imperative
- A proven track record of increasing revenue streams or strengthening the performance of a property or several properties
- Experience with Revenue Management reports and market performance reports
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language – beneficial
- Be proactive in achieving rooms revenue goals
- Relevant experience in Reservations. Hotel Operations and Revenue Management experience are a plus
- Detail orientated and hands on
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Effective ability to supervise, motivate, train and develop employees
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy, enthusiasm and be a motivaton
- Ability to investigate systems malfunctions or user-input errors
- Ability to analyze data, make meaningful conclusions and base sound decisions and strategies on these
- Knowledge of industry-specify terminology such as ADR, RevPAR etc.
- Ability to adapt to a frequently changing market environment. Be proactive and able to “think outside of the box”
Computer Literacy Adapted To The Field Of Revenue Management
- Good keyboard skills and proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include MSWord, MSExcel and MSPowerpoint
- PMS, Opera, IDEAS and EZYield
To Fill This Position The Candidate Must Identify With The Kempinski Core Values. In Addition They Should Be Especially
- Results Driven
- Being passionate about what you do
- Being a team player
- Having advanced communication skills (verbal as well as written)
- Understanding the difference between managing and leading a team
- Having profound knowledge about figures
- Having lived in multi-cultural environment outside of home country
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- Being a member of a young and energetic team
- Being part of the Kempinski family that focuses on talent development
- Being part of a company that focuses more on getting the best out of every employee rather than limiting them with excessive standard operating procedures
- Future growth within the Kempinski group
If you meet the above requirements, please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]
All applications must reach us by close of business on 5th August 2016. We look forward to receiving your application. Due to the volume of applications received, please note that only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted. Candidates may be contacted for interview before the close of the application deadline. Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Kempinski Hotel, Gold Coast City.