Responsible to provide overall supervision over the day to day activities of operational and inventory management.
Job Title: Branch Retail Officer
- Preparing the retail space for the day’s business
- Welcoming and directing customers
- Providing accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answering customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Answering telephone calls and messages from online customers
- Conducting price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Informing customers about discounts and special offers
- Completing sales to customers and computing the totals of daily sales
- Sending daily business report comprising sales, finance and stock reports to Sales Manager
- Making bank deposits of business revenue
- Informing Sales Manager of out-of-stock models and following up on re-stocking of same
- Providing customer feedback to Sales Manager
- Staying up-to-date with new products/services
- Participating in trade shows and conventions.
- Any other responsibility as may be determined by the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree is required.
- At least 2 years experience is needed.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send CV to [email protected]