Job Vacancy For Young Graduate Trainee – Recruitment – Current Jobs in Ghana
Total Petroleum Ghana PLC is seeking to develop the Ghanaian youth through training and capacity building. The Young Graduate Program targets fresh university graduates from the local universities. For the past 4 years, Total Petroleum Ghana Plc has successfully developed Twenty-One (21) Ghanaian young graduates through this initiative.
Context and environment
This innovative program is an eighteen (18) months training opportunity which consists of a twelve (12) month international exposure (subject to performance & improvement in the Covid -19 situation) in Total affiliates, within Africa, to discover one of its three main business lines – Commercial, Finance, Technical.
We are interested in:
• Ghanaian candidates who have attained a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Honours’ Degree from recognized Ghanaian Universities within the last year and must have completed National Service.
• Candidates must not be more than 25 years.
Qualification Required & Experience
Degrees must be in the following disciplines:
• Mechanical Engineering, Degree in Laboratory Technology [Industrial].
• Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Economics, or related business fields
• Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage.
In addition, candidates should have the following qualities:
• Intellectually curious and able to take initiatives
• Excellent interpersonal and communication and analytical skills
• Team player and leadership qualities
• Must have a strong ethical awareness and orientation
• Highly adaptable to different environments
• Must also be computer literate
• Ability to speak French is an added advantage
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 19 April, 2021