Job Vacancy For Web & Creative Designer – Current Jobs in Ghana
A reputable company is looking to hire a dynamic Web & Creative Designer to perform creative, web and video tasks. You should have 3 years of experience in a well-functioning company and a background in Web designing, animation, editing and creative designs. Having a video production and IT experience will be an added advantage.
• The Web &Creative Designer will be responsible for logo and layout designs for print and electronic media including websites, magazines, brochures, user interfaces, product labels, reports, and advertisements.
• He/she should be able to design and build websites.
• The candidate will be responsible for the management of the website and all social media pages including technical aspects, such as load time and site traffic measurement to ensure the right bandwidth is always available for visitors.
• The ideal candidate should be able to use two or three-dimensional art to create visual concepts.
• He should be able to understand how to communicate brands visually and effectively especially in the digital space.
• A degree in publishing & design, communications, marketing, or degree in fine arts is a standard requirement.
• A professional proficiency in related field will be an added advantage.
• Superior creative acumen, conceptual skills, and a solutions mindset.
• Design all company creative deliverables.
• Design and develop advertising copies.
• Design of brand books/Brand manual.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Develop web and ensure maintenance when required.
• Understanding programming and create software when required.
• Support to the IT Team.
• Social media audit, content creation creating, and measure.
• Create and design magazines.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art.
• Completes projects by coordinating with teams etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops and reviewing professional publications.
• Editing of videos, creating animations.
• Creating and publishing social media content
• Periodic monitoring and evaluation of social media and auditing
• Photography, videography.
• Writing blogs and short articles for websites and social media
• Research to develop creative strategies to enhance brand positioning.
• Prepare quarterly reports.
• Deliver quarterly initiatives to enhance the content production and digital executions.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Web design
• Editing (documentary, TV Commercials, jingles)
• Strong graphic design skills
• Layout skills
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Meet strict deadlines
• Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suit, After Effect, PHP, MySQL, WordPress, etc.)
• Communication skills
• Team player
• First Degree, HND or Diploma 2. Professional Certificates or its equivalent
How To Apply For The Job
Send an email to:
Attach your current CV. The subject should be “Web & Creative Designer”. Job Type: Permanent /Full Time Work Experience: 3 years minimum Reporting: Head, Brand Communications and Business Development
Closing Date: 30 May, 2021