Job Vacancy For Ward Secretary / Billing Clerk – Current Jobs in Ghana
Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy.
Job Title: Ward Secretary / Billing Clerk
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• suitably qualified customer-orientated person to provide timeous, efficient front-line service to patients and visitors in the wards. The position encompasses patient and customer liaison, administrative, secretarial and billing services.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Provide timeous, efficient front-line service to patients and visitors in the wards.
• Build productive customer relationships and take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty through effectively meeting customer needs,
• Assume responsibility and accountability for the successful completion of all assigned tasks through management of time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently and accurately, considering all areas involved, no matter how small, in all aspects of the job
• Assist Nursing Unit Manager as and when required with various requests to ensure the smooth running of the unit eg obtaining stickers from reception, medication from pharmacy, linen, stationery etc
• Daily auditing, reconciling and billing of patient files, cycle counts, and stock take and daily management of stock whilst complying with billing protocol and policies
• Administrative and secretarial services,
Qualification Required & Experience
• WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
• At least 1 years’ experience in a billing position within a private hospital environment
• Customer-oriented with exceptional interpersonal skills
• Computer literate – must be accurate and pay attention to details
• Organised, able to multitask and work well under pressure
• Participative and able to work as part of the team
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 11 January, 2021