Job Vacancy For Utilities Supervisor – Current Jobs in Ghana
The Utilities Supervisor is responsible for managing and optimizing the operation. The position report to the Production Superintendent and the responsibilities include but are not limited to:-
• Lead, mentor, coach and train a team of Utilities Technicians that operate the Air, Boiler, Chiller, Cooling Tower, HVAC, Fire Suppression and Tempered Water systems;
• Ensure all asset operation is safe, inspected and tested per regulations, and meet the needs of other Production departments;
• Ensure all assets within the department are reliable through scheduling and coordination of preventative and predictive maintenance using internal and external maintenance resources.
• Prepare assets for maintenance work and complete all necessary permitting;
• Ensure the audit-readiness of the department against internal and external regulations. Participate in internal and external audits. Own the action items from audits and inspections to further ensure department readiness;
• Participate in and/or perform Capital Project Management to improve, upgrade and replace department assets with the assistance of internal and external engineering resources; and
• Perform other duties as assigned, including participation in continuous improvement activities.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The successful applicant must possess Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or other technical discipline or its equivalent with 5 years professional work experience in Palm Oil Processing Mill with at least 3 years recent experience in a similar role.
• Experience in operations of Boiler, turbine and water treatment is an advantage.
Location: Daboase near Takoradi
How To Apply For The Job
Applications will only be received by email to:
[email protected] with Utilities Supervisor in the subject line of the email
Closing Date: 13 June, 2019