Job Vacancy For Transfer Pricing Officer – Current Jobs in Ghana
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill positions in a reputable organisation with its head office in Accra and offices in all the regions of Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Be a citizen of Ghana
• Have completed National Service and possess a certificate to that effect
• Possess a good first degree (at least 2nd Class Lower) from an accredited university in specific areas of Accounting, Information Technology, Taxation, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Actuarial Science, Law
• Have qualification in at least one stage of ICA, ACCA, CIMA or CITG
• Have a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
• Have no criminal record
• Be computer literate
• Professional qualification in Accounting, Taxation or Law would be an added advantage
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be accompanied with a curriculum vitae (CV), copies of academic certificates, birth certificates and national service certificates.
The applications must be clearly marked with the number corresponding to the category of interest (eg “1”, “2” or “3”) should be scanned and forwarded to email address:
Closing Date: 13 November, 2020