Job Vacancy For Terminals Operations Coordinator – Current Jobs in Ghana
• Assist the Terminal Operations (PTO) Team Leader to contribute to the business wide strategy; resolving complex and escalate complaints or disputes.
• Assist both internal and external customers in resolving complex issues requiring specialized knowledge of a functional area and / or broad knowledge across functions.
• Ensure the Maintenance of vessel schedules on a daily basis
• Co-ordinate and arrange necessary documentation for company’s vessels calling at ports in our area.
• Deliver the latest vessel information to the organization
• Point of Entry (POE) for any operational issues with the terminals.
• Local liaison between company and SLOT partners, general communication, conflict resolution, documentation & Terminal Buildup Units (TBU’s).
• Capture and verify all port related expenses via work orders in Freight Information Systems (FIS).
• Out of Gauge, (O.O.G) local experts for costing and port restrictions / Regulations.
• Dangerous Goods (D.G) local experts for costing and port restrictions / Regulations.
• Reconciliation of load & discharge via F.I.S and terminal systems.
• Monitors terminal operations to ensure work is flowing in accordance with defined processes.
• Accountable for problem resolution with customers, vendors, and other offices within the company.
• Identify opportunities for cost reduction and cost control.
• Research and resolves damage claims
• Develop new business processes for smoother workflows.
• Establish benchmarks for terminal operations coordinators and review their performance on a monthly basis to detect and remedy problems.
• Analyse shipment problems and determine corrective actions.
• Examine issues and problems effectively, generating possible solutions
• Create an environment where people communicate openly and honestly.
• Conveys information effectively and convincingly.
• Other roles as assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/First Degree in shipping, logistics, Finance, Marketing or relate courses.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 20 October, 2019