Job Vacancy For Technical Clerk – Current Jobs in Ghana
Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy.
Job Title: Technical Clerk
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• General office and workshop facilitation and support for the Technical team with administrative and technical tasks. Perform basic administrative tasks including filing, composing emails, printing documents, scheduling meetings, answering phones, and creating reports.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Provide general clerical assistance to assure the smooth operation of the Maintenance Department
• General clerical duties, including filing, photocopying, faxing, posting of notices, answering telephone
• Maintain records of all items sent for condemning in accordance with policies and procedures
• Maintain all files and inventory records of all orders placed and received, including delivery time scheduled
• Prepare monthly summary reports of technical and maintenance costs, work process and maintenance department activity (scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance) for management review
• Stock management and control including the preparation of all purchase requisitions, coordination and expedition of approvals as required, maintain all budgetary records and provide follow-up action with accounting, buyers, vendors, requestors and procurement.
• Placing stock orders and checking deliveries for discrepancies and quality. Follow up as necessary
• Ensuring safe and secure storage of stock.
• Keep an up-to-date record of materials used so that minimum stock levels are maintained
• Scheduling co-ordinating and tracking of scheduled, unscheduled and routine maintenance of maintenance requests, including timeous ordering of parts.
Qualification Required & Experience
• WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
• Computer literate – must be accurate and pay attention to details
• Experience in a private hospital environment would be an advantage
• Knowledge of general maintenance terms and processes would be an advantage
• Customer-oriented with exceptional interpersonal skills
• Organised, able to multitask and work well under pressure
• Participative and able to work as part of the team
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 11 January, 2021