Job Vacancy For Technical Assistants – General – Current Jobs in Ghana
Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy.
Job Title: Technical Assistants – General
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• suitably qualified technical assistant responsible for undertaking a variety of general maintenance tasks, efficiently and to a high standard, working both as a member of a team or alone. Keep accurate records of maintenance completed.
• Provide basic technical assistance such as the setting up and cleaning of equipment, setting parameters, checking doses, and overseeing processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Basic Technical assistance
• General maintenance tasks
• Providing technical assistance with equipment operation.
• Cleaning of technical equipment.
• Setting equipment parameters.
• Keep accurate records of maintenance completed
• Assist with duties as and when instructed by the line manager thus ensuring you promote a harmonious team effort within the department.
• Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital
Qualification Required & Experience
• WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
• Relevant technical certificate/training or 1 – 3 years previous work experience in the position preferably in healthcare or health services.
• Proficiency with basic computer programs including MS Office and database systems.
• Working knowledge of email systems, computer hardware, and peripherals.
• High level of administrative skills,
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under strict supervision.
• Ability to read and interpret technical data.
• Good time-management skills.
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a high-pressure environment
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
• Previous general maintenance experience in a hospital environment would be an advantage
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to engage various stakeholders and must be able to deliver exceptional customer service.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 11 January, 2021