Job Vacancy For Teachers and language Teachers (French and Spanish) – Current Jobs in Ghana
A Reputable School in Achimota in need of Teachers and language teachers(French and Spanish).
• He/She will develop schemes of work and exciting lesson plans in line with British National curriculum objectives.
• He/She will facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, keeping your learning resources organized and creating a positive learning environment in the classroom
• He/She is to develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude
• He/She will assess and record progress and prepare pupils for national tests
• He/She will link pupil’s knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, challenging and inspiring pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
Job Title:Reception-Year 4(KG.TO 2-YEAR 4) Teacher
Job Location: Accra (New Achimota), Greater Accra
• Teaching all areas of the British National curriculum.
• Desirable strength in science and mathematics and computing (information technology).
• Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
• Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
• Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
• Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
• Maintaining discipline
• Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development
• Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
• Providing feedback to parents and careers on a pupil’s progress at parent’s evenings and other meetings
• Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
• Working with others to plan and coordinate work
• Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
• Organizing and taking part in school events, outings and activities which
• may take place at weekends or in the evening
• Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly in our small school
• Working with parents and school board to maximize their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school
• Meeting with other professionals such as educational psychologists, if required.
• Understanding and buying into school ethos
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a diploma in education is required
• At least 1-3 years of experience
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge in the British National Curriculum
• Must have knowledge in basic design technology and Coding (I.C.T)
Location: New Achimota, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Email cv to:
For further enquiries call: 05530-577848
Closing Date: 06 August, 2021