Job Vacancy For Teacher of Welding and Fabrication
• To design and deliver classroom and shop instruction focused on workforce training, industry and COTVET approved certifications.
• Develop and teach a fabrication technology program designed to address local workforce needs and industry standards
• Teach the primary welding processes with major metals such as mild steel and stainless steel
• Manage the upkeep of the fabrication equipment, guided by the workshop manager
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Technical Degree or HND / City & Guilds qualification in Fabrication, Manufacturing, welding or a very closely related field, from an accredited institution with 3 or more years of industry related experience where work is preformed to a recognised industry standard and is primarily focused on metal fabrication processes
• COTVET certification or the ability to obtain the certification within one year
How To Apply For The Job
Information about the school as well as details of all the roles, including their job descriptions, required skills and experience can be found
All applications are to be submitted electronically to:
All applicants should state clearly the role they are applying for in the subject of the email and application letter.
Closing Date: 24 July, 2020