Job Vacancy For Support Services Personnel – Current Jobs in Ghana
International Justice Mission (IJM) is an international organization working to protect some of the most vulnerable and oppressed people from violent forces of injustice by securing rescue and restoration for victims and ensuring public justice systems work for the poor.
IJM Ghana partners with Ghanaian law enforcement officials to identify and rescue children who have been enslaved in Ghana’s fishing industry on Lake Volta.
International Justice Mission Ghana is currently seeking applications for a Support Services National Service Person. The applicant will work closely with the Information Systems Specialist and report to the Director of Finance and Administration.
• Provide IT support to staff and ensure that IJM’s technology policies are complied with.
• Assist the finance and administration team with tasks as required and requested.
• Assist in organizing logistics for meetings that would require technology support.
• Troubleshoot networking, hardware, and software issues.
• Execute special projects as assigned by the head of Support Services.
Qualification Required & Experience
Skills and Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology or Management Information Systems program.
• Technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
• Experience managing online helpdesk ticketing systems.
• Good and effective time management skills.
• Mature orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles’ Creed.
• Attention to detail and disciplined with priorities.
• Personable and mature judgment.
• Professional presentation in demeanor, written and oral communication.
How To Apply For The Job
Send Cover Letter, Resume, & Statement of Faith by email to:
A statement of faith should describe your Christian faith and how you see it as relevant to your involvement with IJM. The statement should include a description of your spiritual disciplines (prayer, study, etc.) and your current fellowship or place of worship.
Closing Date: 09 July, 2021