Job Vacancy For Support Officer – Senior Legal Officer – Current Jobs in Ghana
The Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NRA) is an independent regulatory body established by the NRA Act, 2015 (Act 895) and began operations in January 2016. The NRA has a statutory responsibility for regulating civilian use of nuclear and other radioactive materials in medicine,
industry, agriculture, education and research in Ghana. This is to ensure the protection of people and the environment from the harmful effects of radiation.
The NRA is seeking to recruit to fill various positions in its organisational structure and hereby invites qualified Ghanaians to apply for the position of Support Officer – Senior Legal Officer
• The candidate will lead and provide expert advice on matters of law and legal policy with respect to all the organisation’s activities. • He/She will also be responsible for providing interpretation of laws, regulations and other legal provisions.
• Will represent the organisation in all legal suits and litigations in connection with licensing and enforcement.
• He/She will also prepare and/ or review all contractual documents, interagency agreements, regulations, licenses etc.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of LLM with over 10 years post-qualification experience.
• A knowledge of nuclear law would be an advantage.
Location: Kwabenya, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should apply by forwarding a cover letter, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates to the email address:
Please indicate the position title on the subject line of the email
Closing Date: 11 June, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.