Job Vacancy For Supervisory Contractor, Enterprise Applications Support – Current Jobs in Ghana
• Support and maintain new and existing enterprise applications with respect to the department’s objectives; ensuring high availability of these platforms and Services to support the day to day operations of the business. The role-holder will support the day to day operations of the Enterprise Unified Communication Service Platforms.
• Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
• Advancement in global technology trends
• MTN Group business standards and practices
• Diverse cultural environment
• Segmentation structure implication
• Performance driven environment
• Developing sophisticated client base
• Support all in-house developed applications such as and not limited to (RA Platforms, POS, SIM PPMS, Portal, The Corporate Website, Topaz, Timware, INTA, MGP, TAS, etc.) to support the business operations
• Support the day to day operation of the Enterprise Unified Communication Service Platforms (Emailing System, Microsoft Teams & Office 365 Service suite, PABX, ITSM Tools, Active Directory, WebProxy, DNS/eDNS, DHCP, File Servers, and other Communication platforms under the Enterprise Applications Team)
• Support day to day operation of User Data Security platforms (DLO, EndPoint Protection, EDR, XDR, MFA, VPN, SSPR, SCCM, CAAS, MDM, IAM, etc,)
• Provide input to the implementation, backup and roll-back plans
• Follow appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e. change control, security and auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management).
• Maintain application monitoring, performance tuning and testing and review all acknowledged alarms to identify opportunities for optimization
• Deploy monthly/Periodic patches in line with MTN Ghana Patch Management Procedure
• Review all service outages that affected multiple users to check whether the automated monitoring functionality of the network and system management applications are working correctly, and also to make sure that the alarm handling tasks are carried out properly. This is done to ensure that downtime is minimized when an outage occurs.
• Identify and implement improvements to application logging, reporting, and monitoring
• Provide operational support for the generation of relevant data files, databases, reports, in daily operations.
• Perform debugging/troubleshooting and deployment of various applications in production/development environme
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a 1st Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or its equivalent
• Microsoft and/or Cisco Professional Certifications a plus.
• ITIL Practitioner Certified a plus.
• Priority for candidates with OCP or MCDBA, ITIL and PMP
• COBIT5: Business Framework for the Governance and Management of Enterprise IT a plus.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
• Sound knowledge of internetworking technology.
• Knowledge of security areas such as Auditing, Policy, Database Security, Firewall Design and Implementation
• TCP/IP, LAN and WAN Topologies
• In-depth knowledge of CCNA and CCNP or its equivalent
• Risk and data flow Analysis
• System capabilities, limitations, and programming logic (Mandatory).
• Good knowledge in the following systems: JAVA, .NET, Oracle and SQL Scripting.
• Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
• Demonstrate evidence of influencing and coaching skills
• Professional approach with a can do attitude
• Courage Skills- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills -Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Closing Date: 09 July, 2021