Job Vacancy For Stores Assistant – Current Jobs in Ghana
Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy.
Job Title: Stores Assistant
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• accurate processing and control of products between central stores and other departments, in accordance with policies and procedures as determined by management and audit requirements. products between central stores and other departments, in accordance with policies and procedures as determined by management and audit requirements.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Receiving and checking of stock from suppliers
• Reporting and follow-up of issues or discrepancies
• Issuing and processing of stock for various departments according to internal requisitions received.
• Assist procurement supervisor with obtaining quotes and placing of orders.
• Conduct cycle counts on general stock items.
• Maintain stock in general stores in an orderly and tidy manner
• Ensure storeroom is prepared for monthly stock count. (shelves labelled, all stock in correct bins)
• Assist in the monthly stock count of the general stores.
• Ensure security of stock through access control and according to policies and procedures.
Qualification Required & Experience
• WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
• Computer literate, accurate attention to detail
• Customer-orientated with a strong sense of service, with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Organisational and administration skills
• Participative and able to work as part of a team
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 11 January, 2021