Job Vacancy For Store Assistant – Current Jobs in Ghana
• Stock and Merchandise Sales Floor
• To coordinate with stock clerks to replenish items on the floor when they get low.This duty involve lifting and carrying items short distances. In addition to filling the floor, To keep the floor organized according to the employer’s visual merchandising standards.
• Process and Receive Shipment
• Help stock clerks process and receive shipments. To use stock scanning guns and inventory software to check in each box, and then put it in the stock room neatly.
• Perform Store Opening and Closing Tasks
• The store opening and closing process include several small tasks that are completed by Applicant. • Responsible for things like washing windows and mirrors, sweeping the sales floor and organizing items on the sales floor based on company standards.
• Provide Customer Service
• Act as the sales staff for retail stores. Use communication skills to identify customer needs, and to use the product knowledge to provide solutions.
• This duty can also include fielding and diffusing customer complaints.
• Facilitate Transactions
• To facilitate transactions in a retail environment using point of sale software. This requires basic math and computer skills, as well as good customer service skills.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office
• Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
How To Apply For The Job
Please forward CV and Application to:
Closing Date: 23 December, 2019