Job Vacancy For Statistician – Current Jobs in Ghana
We are seeking an experienced Statistician who will be responsible for processing large amounts of data for statistical modeling and graphic analysis, using computers.
• Adapt statistical methods in order to solve specific problems.
• Analyze and interpret statistical data in order to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information.
• Apply sampling techniques or utilize complete enumeration bases in order to determine and define groups to be surveyed.
• Design research projects that apply valid scientific techniques and utilize information obtained from baselines or historical data in order to structure uncompromised and efficient analyses.
• Develop and test experimental designs, sampling techniques, and analytical methods.
• Evaluate sources of information in order to determine any limitations in terms of reliability or usability.
• Examine theories, such as those of probability and inference in order to discover mathematical bases for new or improved methods of obtaining and evaluating numerical data.
• Plan data collection methods for specific projects, and determine the types and sizes of sample groups to be used.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of HND in mathematics, statistics of Data analysis.
• Applicants must be able to sort and filter data.
• Applicant must have good working knowledge of Microsoft office (excel).
• Minimum of two years’ experience in similar position.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants must submit CV and cover letter to:
[email protected] stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.
Closing Date: 31 July, 2021