Job Vacancy For Sign Language Interpreter – Current Jobs in Ghana
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Reports to: Head of Training Centre
• This role will ensure AmaliTech staff who are hearing impaired are communicated to effectively by all other employees and also train AmaliTech staff in sign language.
• This position requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of working experience in a similar position.
• Responsible for sign language interpretation to all AmaliTech staff who are hearing impaired
• Train all AmaliTech Staff during in-house workshops on sign language
• Assist trainers to create course content and materials to support teaching and learning for the hearing impaired
• Assisting trainers to create and continuously optimize course outlines and curriculum that are inclusion driven to meet needs of hearing impaired trainees
• Assist trainers to keep track of training curriculum and materials, and make enhancements as necessary
• Report anything that needs to be modified in curriculum, classroom or equipment to enhance teaching and learning for the hearing impaired to the Head of Training Centre
• Conduct evaluation to find the areas of improvement or the ones that need attention
• Assist trainers to prepare teaching materials such as summaries, videos, presentation slides, etc
• Perform other support roles within the training centre as well as all other departments within the company as the situation demands
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor of Education degree in Special Education, specializing in Sign Language Interpretation or similar field
• 2 years working experience in a similar position preferably in a multinational company.
• Good interpersonal skills and able to work effectively in a team
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Effective and efficient time management skills
• Pays attention to detail
• Must have advanced IT skills, advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, outlook, access, power point), Microsoft teams, Google Meet, Zoom, etc
• Must have the ability to quickly learn and use relevant software required for training
• Willing to go the extra mile to achieve set targets
• Must exhibit highest form of professionalism
• Share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 03 October, 2020