Job Vacancy For Senior Manager Brands & Communications – Current Jobs in Ghana
Department: Brands & Communications
Position: Senior Manager Brands & Communications
Level: MTN Level 3H
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
• Responsible for contributing to the overall MTN Brand performance through superior brand positioning, an integrated TTL brand communications, a TTL engaging digital media and event sponsorship strategies.
• Lead the execution of MTN Ghana marketing strategy which includes input into the MTN Ghana business plan and the execution of the strategies there off, including the following:
• Brand positioning (ATL, Print, OOH, digital & Customer Connection touch points)
• Brand communication across all relevant media channels including Digital/social media
• Media Profiling and Intelligence (Customer/Consumer & Products)
• Alignment to Mission, Vision and Strategic themes
• Developing and Implementing a 360 Communications plan to impact Brand awareness and recognition for the Business across all its portfolios Consumer, Mobile Financial Services (MFS), Enterprise and Digital.
• Develop relationship with key media to ensure growth in coverage both online and offline.
• Communicate the Brand to internal customers and stakeholders alike ensuring MTN compliance standards
• Provide accurate, timely and actionable research/analysis on: Advertising media landscape, Media Inflation, social media trends, Brand Tracking Reports etc.
• Lead through end to end project management the delivery of MTN Ghana’s events, sponsorships, media concepts etc. to ensure a return on investments both financially and to the brand.
• Build a clear and coherent Customer and Competitor Knowledge insights for decision making across the entire customer touch points.
• Advice on reporting systems and reports to be incorporated into business and update the leadership on customer and competitor reports for decision making.
• Liaise with Customer Relations division in addressing digital channel/social media engagement with the brand and Customers
• Provide of ongoing and ad hoc reports on key Customer Experience elements of the business.
• Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
• Highly regulated environment
• Performance driven environment
• Customer base intelligence required for customer management
• Market and Segment insights key to deliver a differentiated Brand positioning and offering
• Active external stakeholder engagement with regards to Brand Communication
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business and other related qualifications
• Post Graduate degree (Marketing and Brand Communications preferably) is an added advantage
• 8 years multi-faceted marketing experience with corporate / multinational organizations
• A minimum of 5 Years at Managerial Level with exposure to Brands & Communication management
• Experience in brand positioning aligned to market and market trends
• Communication & Messaging
• Appreciation of the telecommunications ecosystem
• Project management
• Research and Statistical analysis and interpretation
• Brand management
• Business risk management (Marketing, branding, reputation)
• Knowledge of issue management strategies and crisis communication
• Media relations management
• Quality assurance
• Strategic agility
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only
shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 10 January, 2020