Job Vacancy For Senior Human Resource Development Officer I (Training)
West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill vacant position at its Headquaters Office in Accra, Ghana: Senior Human Resource Development Officer I (Training)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will work under the supervision of the Head of HRM in ensuring that all activities relating to training and development are carried out successfully. The incumbent shall perform the following duties among others:
• Responsible for identifying training needs of all international staff of the Council
• Identifying and developing appropriate training programmes
• Determining training methodology and evaluate the effectiveness of training programmes
• Coordinating all training activities and preparing training reports
• Perform other Human Resource Management functions
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must possess a good University degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) in the Humanities/Arts, Social Sciences. A Master’s degree in Human Resource Management and Development and membership of a recognized relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
• Applicants must possess five (5) credits in WASSCE/GCE “O” Levels including English language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
• Applicants must have not less than nine (9) years of experience in Human Resource Management and must have experience in the field of training.
• Applicant must not be more than forty-five (45) years at the time of applying.
• Have strong background and knowledge in all key Human Resource Management and development domains
• Have high proficiency in computer applications (e.g Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Internet skills)
• Have good interpersonal skills and be a team player
• Have good writing, analytical and communication skills
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates are requested to pick application form from WAEC Headquarters Office Complex, Shiashe, Accra or download an application form.
The completed Application Form should be submitted not later than April 30, 2022, and addressed to:
The West African Examinations Council
Nelson Mandela Avenue, Off Gulf Street
Attention: Director, HRM
Closing Date: 30 April, 2022
Please NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.