Job Vacancy For Senior Draughtsman
We are a new University with a determination to build a distinct institution with a focus on excellence, hard work, resourcefulness and innovation, among other. We invite candidates with similar atributes, goals and requisite qualifications to join us in to build this institution for the good of society.
Applications are, therefore, invited for appointment to the under-mentioned positions in the University.
Job Title: Senior Draughtsman
Duties include but not limited to the following:
• Tracing of all sorts of drawings against free hand or other sketches prepared by the Architect and doing drawings on his own under guidance, and supervision of the Architect.
• Taking care of drawing papers, tracing cloth and other drawing materials.
• Training and supervision of the work of subordinate staff.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must meet the criteria below:
• Must be confirmed officers with not less than 4 years’ continuous and satisfactory service as Draughtsman in the University
• Must possess a certificate in Draughtmanship awarded by ITE, KNUST or Weija
• Must be computer literate.
• Experience in any CAD software will be an advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
• Create account and verify your phone number
• Fill out the personal details, educational and employment backgrounds columns
• Upload required documents such as academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae, Transcripts of academic
• Qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
• Enclose in an envelope, a printed copy of your Application letter, photocopies of academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae. Transcripts of academic qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
Post the envelope under registered cover to the address below:
University of environment and sustainable development
Private Mail Bag,
Request all referees to send their reports directly to the Registrar of the University at:
Closing Date: 31 July, 2020