Job Vacancy For Senior Cost Accountant – Current Jobs in Ghana
Our client, an Agro-Business Organisation in Techiman is seeking results-oriented individuals to lead and manage its operations effectively. Thorough knowledge and experience in the manufacturing industry is critical
Job Title: Senior Cost Accountant
• To be responsible for direct activities of product costing, product manufacturing analysis, and inventory valuation, and act as advisor to senior management.
Qualification Required & Experience
• About five (5) years of proven Accounting work experience from similar job/ industry preferably in an FMCG industry.
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting and Finance.
• Food industry experience a plus Hands on ERF experience preferred 5+ experience; cost accounting preferred
• Must have experience, especially with inventory evaluation; Excellent analytical skills with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and high confidence in stating professional opinion
• Strong grasp of SAGE-ERP accounting software concept
• Extremely strong Excel skills, especially advanced financial modelling and analytical techniques
• Demonstrated ability to streamline and automate complex processes
• Age range: below 40 years
• People relations skills
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should send their cover letters and Curriculum Vitae with a minimum of three referees to:
Applicants are required to present two hard copies of their relevant certificates and aacademic records and indicate the role being applied for on both the cover letter and email title
Closing Date: 25 August, 2020