Job Vacancy For Senior Assistant Secretary, Management Services – Current Jobs in Ghana
The Public Services Commission invites applications from persons with the requisite qualifications to fill the following vacancies as Senior Assistant Secretary (Management Services Division).
• To provide leadership. technical and administrative guidance for the Implementation of policies on organizational systems review and development, and human resource planning and deployment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides input for the formulation and implementation of policies relating to organizational systems review and development and human resource planning and deployment in the public service organizations;
• Coordinates the implementation of management services programmes in the Public Services;
• Ensures the development of draft guidelines and procedures for effective organizational review and human resource planning in the Public Services;
• Ensures the establishment and maintenance of skills inventory of the Public Services;
• Prepares and submits draft annual and other periodic reports of the unit;
• Ensures the evaluation of performance of staff in the unit and,
• Coordinates the preparation of the annual budget and work plan of the unit.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a master’s degree in Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Organisational Development or any related field, from an accredited tertiary institution.
• Minimum of one (1) year post-Bachelor’s Degree relevant work experience,
How To Apply For The Job
Applications together detailed CVs and copies of relevant certificates are to be submitted to the address below:
Public Secretary Commission
Closing Date: 03 October, 2019