Job Vacancy For Senior Assistant Development And Estate Manager
We are a new University with a determination to build a distinct institution with a focus on excellence, hard work, resourcefulness and innovation, among other. We invite candidates with similar attributes, goals and requisite qualifications to join us in to build this institution for the good of society.
Applications are, therefore, invited for appointment to the under-mentioned positions in the University.
Job Title: Senior Assistant Development And Estate Manager (Architect/ Estate Management)
Duties and Responsibilities
• The Senior Assistant Development and Estate Officer shall assist the Development and Estate Officer in the overall administration of the Development and Estate Office and function
• Applicants shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their area of specialisation.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must have:
• A minimum of Masters Degree in the Built Environment PLUS relevant Professional Qualification.
• A minimum of six years working experience in the University or in analogous institution
• Be computer literate
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
• Create account and verify your phone number
• Fill out the personal details, educational and employment backgrounds columns
• Upload required documents such as academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae, Transcripts of academic
• Qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
• Enclose in an envelope, a printed copy of your Application letter, photocopies of academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae. Transcripts of academic qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
Post the envelope under registered cover to the address below:
University of environment and sustainable development
Private Mail Bag,
Request all referees to send their reports directly to the Registrar of the University at:
Closing Date: 31 July, 2020