Job Vacancy For Security Guard – Current Jobs in Ghana
The Law Reform Commission is an organisation committed to the development and modernization of the laws of Ghana.
To provide security protection for the Commission, and officials within the Commission’s premises.
• Ensure the implementation of security policies of the Commission
• Ensure that staff are safe
• Protect and safeguard all Commission’s properties
• Keep record of movements of persons within the Commission
• Control access to the office and protecting employees and guests
• Patrol areas and performing security checks
• Provide information to management on security issues involving staff and properties of the Commission
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned by management
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of SSSCE/WASSCE/NVTI or its equivalent
• A minimum of two (2) years post qualification relevant work experience in a reputable institution.
• Integrity and Ethics
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of environment
• Communication Skills
• Ability to maintain records and prepare written reports
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should forward their application, together with their curriculum vitae: copies of relevant Certificates, contact telephone number(s). email address and names and addresses of two(2) referees to:
The Executive Director
Law Reform Commission
P.O. BOX M.63
The Commission’s office at GPS GA-076-532 same building with the Kaneshie Court near Accra City Campus of the University of Ghana.
Closing Date: 15 March, 2021
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.