Job Vacancy For Sales & Marketing Executive
Position Title: Sales & Marketing Executive (with a focus on sales).
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Ashaley Botwe, School Junction, Accra, Ghana
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Experience Length: 3 years minimum (post National Service)
Salary: Open to Negotiation
Job Type: Full Time but as long as you meet your monthly target, you are only required to show up in the office once a week during our weekly strategic meeting (and for emergence meeting or when requested by management).
• WB DevWorld is an IT, Creative, Design and Business development agency that provides solutions, products, and services in these job function or categories: Consulting & Strategy, Software, Apps, Sites & Data, Creative, Video & Design, Business Development & Management, Human Resources, Marketing, Communications & Sales
• The top industries that use our solutions, products, and services are Education, Advertising, Media & Communications, Construction, Recruitment, Healthcare, Retail, Fashion & FMCG, Shipping & Logistics…
• We are looking for High-Performance Sales Executives who will meet their monthly targets.
• We are looking for people who are confident in their skills and who can get results.
• We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to demonstrate their talent by increasing our sales volume.
• The core function of this position is Sales & Marketing (with a focus on sales).
• We are looking for High-Performance Sales Executives who will contribute to and carry out the sales strategies our business development teams formulated.
• As a High-Performance Sales Executives, you will be responsible for finding targeted clients and selling our Low, Medium, and High Ticket solutions, products, and services to them.
Business leaders, many of whom started out in sales, believe that if you can succeed in sales, you can succeed almost anywhere. Sales is often viewed as the training ground for the business standouts of tomorrow. Why?
Sales is all about understanding a product (or service or cause) in depth, teaching other people about it (using your written and verbal communication skills), and showing those people how they would benefit. No matter where your career may go in five, 10 or 30 years, the communication and persuasion skills developed in sales will be crucial to your success.
As a Sales & Marketing Executive, you are to:
• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs,
• Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media,
• Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns,
• discovering and pursuing new sales prospects,
• negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction,
• Have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email, phone, in-person meetings.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Every business, organization, and industry needs the solutions, products, and services we offer.
Your job will be to generate leads and sales conversions from schools, companies, businesses, government workers, churches, hospitals, etc in your community and beyond
• Perform the duties of a Sales & Marketing Executive (with a focus on sales).
• Help expand the business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients.
• Identifying the needs and demands of clients and sell accordingly
• Formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve the Company’s image
Some of Sales Strategies You are Expected to Use.
• You are expected to operate in these but not limited to them.
Direct or Outside Sales
• This is the type of sales which is considered as traditional sales. The representative interacts face to face with the customers and is done primarily outside of the office.
• The representatives spend more time in the offices of the customers rather than their own office since the interaction is to generate the business.
• A salesperson is expected to be self-motivated and result oriented in order to be successful in the job of outside sales by meeting the target with little or no supervision.
• When manufacturers deal directly with consumers, they participate in direct marketing sales. There are no third-party intermediaries, such as middle retailers or wholesalers.
• Direct marketing sales take place through the mail, telephone, Internet, and in-person as companies sell their products and services directly to consumers. Goes to find individual targeted customers.
Business Development Sales
• The sales representatives which are responsible to generate new business for the company are termed as Business Development Manager.
• The activities of the Business Development Manager been to the door to door cold calling in order to generate new leads.
To succeed in the role of Business Development Manager the person needs to continuously bring new clients and new business opportunities to the company.
• The person also needs to have the skills to develop new contacts and make business relationships on the go.
• Business Development Manager as primary responsibility for increasing the client base and generating new business which in turn will become the future repeat business.
• The primary function of the consultant is to provide consultative selling by presenting reports and presentations that advised the client towards a particular solution, product, or service.
• Consultative selling has become very popular in certain industries.
Transactional Marketing Sales
In transactional marketing, the Sales personnel encourage customers to buy with shopping coupons, discounts, and huge events. It enhances the chances of sales and motivates the target audience to buy the promoted products.
Qualification Required & Experience
Qualification, Required Skills and Competencies
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field to Business Development, preferably in Finance, Management Accounting, Economics, Marketing & Sales
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
• Working knowledge of the Education, Fashion, Insurance/Pensions/Banking, Construction, or HealthCare Industries would be an added advantage
• Ability to build rapport
• High sense of integrity
• Goal-oriented individual
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Persistent and tenacious about delivery
• Willingness to go the extra mile
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Must have hand-on sales and target driven experience
• High level of professional ethics and integrity
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Team building and management skills
• Be a strategic thinker and visionary and help in making profitable future business deals.
How To Apply For The Job
Submit the online application form on our website. To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
You must have these during the interview to be considered for the job:
• You must have a well-functioning laptop (you will use it to work)
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
• Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree
• A minimum of 3 years experience
• A strong portfolio/detailed info of your past works and experiences (will be requested during the interview – links or files).
• Proven high-performance sales experience
Closing Date: 28 July, 2020