Job Vacancy For Sales Manager – Tyres – Current Jobs in Ghana
Japan Motors is recruiting the Underlisted for their Vehicle Assembly Plant: Sales Manager – Tyres
Reports To: General Manager, After-Sales & Tires
• Responsible for the planning, availability and sale of Tires. Also ensures discipline and work ethics in the execution of his Job.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Sets Objectives, Strategies and Targets for the sales of Tires
• Prepares Annual Business plan for the section in consultation with General Manager, After-Sales & – Member of the production meeting for ordering of Tires.
• Prepares monthly reports.
• Prepares weekly prospecting sheet.
• Supervises and assists staff to ensure targets are met.
• Liaises with Customers and employees to ensure good customer relations.
• Follow-up with branches to ensure availability of stocks of tires.
• Meets customers and prospects for sales
• Follow-up on payment of invoices with credit customers.
• Supervises reconciliation with stakeholders.
• Performs any other duties assigned by the General Manager, After-Sales & Tires.
Qualification Required & Experience
• University Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years post qualification experience.
• Post graduate Diploma in Engineering or HND with 5-8 years experience.
• Must have a proven record of sales goals achieved
• Must be very numerate, proactive, self disciplined and tactful with good interpersonal and team build capabilities.
• Must have good knowledge of computer applications especially Microsoft Office.
• Must have a valid driving license.
• Superior at information gathering and report writing competencies.
• Good negotiation, presentation and facilitation skills.
• Must be capable of developing, monitoring, coaching and leading effective sales team
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send application with comprehensive CV’s by email or post to either one of the following addresses:
Post Office Box AN 5216
Closing Date: 18 February, 2021