Job Vacancy For Sales Executive (FMCG) – Current Jobs in Ghana
• Relationship building.
• Researching the market and related products.
• Presenting the product in a structured professional way face to face.
Your duties would include (but are not limited to) as outlined below
• Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets.
• Gathering market and customer information.
• Assist in maintaining and developing relationships with existing distributers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
• Gaining a clear understanding of Distributor requirements.
• Assist in representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum Degree in Marketing/Sales or 1-2 years marketing or sales experience.
• Experience in the FMCG Industry would be an advantage.
• Computer literate.
• Communication Skills
Location: Accra & Kumasi
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CV to:
Closing Date: 13 July, 2019