Job Vacancy For Relationship Analyst – Current Jobs in Ghana
• Year on year revenue growth versus budget for team portfolio.
• Achieving the delivery of exceptional customer experience against the Balanced Scorecard standards.
• Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base.
• Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
• Convert identified leads into successful sales.
• Achieve individual targets as set according to appropriate business area or sales plan
• Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
• Manage the % of facility documents outstanding in excess of 60 days after renewal as measured by Collateral team per BS Team / region based on facilities approved and documents submitted.
• Ensure effective Data Management by ensuring expired limits are attended to against set target.
• Prepare credit proposals for review by the Credit Product House.
• Compliance with procedures and processes contained in the Golden Rules.
• Manage own development to increase own competencies.
• Analyse credit data to estimate degree of risk in extending credit or lending money in support of a broader client relationship.
Qualification Required & Experience
• An appropriate business degree
• Banking Certification
• 2-3 year’s related experience
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 31 May, 2021