Job Vacancy For Regional Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Director – Current Jobs in Ghana
Abt Associates is seeking to recruit a Regional Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Director/West Africa (RMELD/WA).
• The RMELD will lead monitoring, evaluation and learning activities for regional activities and clients, including work plan development, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reporting, indicator data collection and data checking, monitoring and analysis and development and learning
• Guide, oversee and collaborate with regional staff and Abt headquarters so that ATIP’s MEL data collection, monitoring processes and reporting are rigorous, consistent and organised, based on the ATIP results framework
• Ensure performance data monitoring and collection tools are used
• Regularly review data collection processes, perform data quality assessments, and adjust as needed.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Research methods or related field plus 12 years of proven experience in the development and implementation of M&E systems and processes for complex international programmes, with at least 5 years of experience working M&E methods for trade and investment projects
• Experience managing M&E for global programmes highly preferred
• Solid analytical skills and ability to use MS Office, SPSS/STATA, qualitative analysis packages and MS Excel
• Experience with USAID programmes required
• Fluent and proven written and oral presentation skills in English and proficiency in French required
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates may send a CV and covering letter to:
Please include the position title and “ATIP” in the subject line of the email. One email per position application
Closing Date: 21 August, 2020