Job Vacancy For Records Management Officer – Current Jobs in Ghana
• Creating & maintaining company databases to ensure quick retrieval of information.
• Developing record distribution and storage policies.
• Auditing the information that is created and stored within the company.
• Analyzing your company’s information needs and developing procedures to ensure these requirements are met.
• Referring to policy & legislative requirements in order to determine the length of time company records are kept.
• Potentially overseeing the transition from paper to electronic management systems.
• Providing the necessary support to ensure the accountability, transparency and regulatory requirements of the company are met.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND/First Degree in relevant field
Salary: 1500 – 1800
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CV to:
Closing Date: 14 July, 2019