Job Vacancy For Reception & Year 2 Spanish & French Teacher(Part-Time) – Current Jobs in Ghana
A reputable School is seeking to recruit Reception & Year 2 Spanish & French Teacher(Part-Time)
• He/She will lay the foundation for spanish fluency and prepares learners to communicate confidently with interactive question, engaging audio, and real-world narratives. He/She will facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, keeping your learning resources organized and creating a positive learning environment in the classroom .
• He/She is to develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children according to age, ability and aptitude .He/She will assess and record progress of the age groups.
• He/She will link pupils knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, challenging and inspiring pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
Job Title: Reception & Year 1 Teacher
• Create a good lesson plan to suit the various age group
• Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
• Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
• Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
• Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
• Maintaining discipline
• Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development
• Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupil’s development
• Providing feedback to parents and careers on a pupil’s progress at parent’smeeting and other meetings
• Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
• Working with others to plan and coordinate work
• Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
• Organizing and taking part in school events, outings and activities which
• may take place at weekends or in the evening
• Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly in our small school
• Understanding and buying into school ethos.
• Ideally, must have a creative art skill.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a Degree is required
• At least 1-3 years of experience
• Good communication skills
Location: New Achimota, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
CV should be sent through this email
or call 0553-577848
Closing Date: 23 August, 2020