Job Vacancy For Quality Assurance / Quality Assurance Manager – Real Estate & Construction – Current Jobs in Ghana
Our client, Ghana’s leading real estate developer is seeking seasoned leader for the position of Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager- Real Estate & Construction reporting directly to the CEO in Accra.
• Design and implement an effective QA/QC management system on site
• Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards • Participate in all site audits in liaison with the procurement team
• Ensure all quality control documentations are compiled and up to date
• Control all nonconformance reports and undertake corrective action
• Complete and coordinate the approval and verification of all site QC technical submissions before payments are made to sub-contractors
• Coordinate with the Project Manager on all quality issues
Qualification Required & Experience
• 5- 10 years of Managerial experience in Real Estate or Construction Industry
• Bachelor’s degree in a Construction Related Field.
How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to:
[email protected] indicating the position title on the subject line of the email
Closing Date: 30 July, 2021