Job Vacancy For Project Manager – Current Jobs in Ghana
A reputable Oil & Gas service providing company in Takoradi is looking for a qualified personnel to fill the position of a Project Manager for their Project Department.
• The Project Manager will be in charge of and participate in all technical and commercial design writing, negotiate commercial aspects with clients and consider recommendation about all authorized credit limits based on the customer’s risks.
• Organises and designs office, prefabrication, workshop, mechanical, logistics and human resource.
• Prepares construction sites and defines priorities for projects when planning
• Manages all purchases and/or subcontractors for projects and ensures subcontractors for projects have satisfied all social and tax obligations
• Ensures that all financial needs for a project have been provided
• Applies and ensures all safety protocols are adhered to and carries out improvement and corrective actions
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Construction background (preferably Mechanical and/or structural Engineering). Proven working experience as a Project Manager in Welding / Fabrication for the Oil & Gas/Mining/Offshore industry with minimum 10 years (Billingual in English/French is an advantage)
• Must have proposal estimation and a solid technical background, with understanding and hands-on experience in project management
Applicant should be able to execute the following:
• Quotations, pricing, bidding, coordinating project status and material availability, management of project site, offshore installation and maintenance management
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 14 November, 2020