Job Vacancy For Project Manager
Rock City is being developed as the largest destination in Africa for Conferences, Meetings, Incentives, Exhibitions and set to be the ultimate destination for family, fun, adventure and relaxation. The Organization seeks the services of competent and experienced persons for the role as a Project Manager.
• The Project Manager will be responsible for the entire project deliverables.
Project Manager Responsibilities
• Read and interpret all construction drawings.
• Supervise construction works.
• Manage every aspect of the project development process including supervising general contractors, vendors and specialty contractors
• Plan and schedule project timelines
• Ensure quality control by providing direction and support to the project team.
• Present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions
• Manage delivery schedules and translate store requirements to available inventory
• Maintain safe and clean work by complying with all procedures, rules and regulations
• Collaborate with engineers, contractors, sub-contractors, and architects to determine the specifications of the project.
• Supervise and managing labour on site by overseeing payment approval, work approval and material approval
• Develop project progress reports.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required and requested.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of First Degree in Project Management, Engineering, Construction, Civil Engineering or any related field.A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
• 3 years of relevant experience in the Construction Industry. Hospitality experience is a plus.
• Strong attention to details and organizational skills required.
• Excellent team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce.
Location: Kwahu, Eastern Region
How To Apply For The Job
Interested Project Managers should email their profile/CVs to:
• Kindly indicate the Position you are applying for at the subject line of your mail.
• Prospective Project Managers should be capable of raising a performance bond
Closing Date: 17 April, 2020