Job Vacancy For Project Manager
We are looking for a Project Manager with experience in the pharmaceutical field.
Candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive to detail. Candidate should always be prepared, responsive and willing to rise to challenges.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum Pharmacy technician with 3 to 5 years experience at community or hospital Pharmacy or Pharmacist with 2 years’ experience
• First Degree in related field.
• Good written and communication skills
• Experience in using project management tools (eg, Gantt chart, PERT chart, calendar)
• Excellent computer skills, especially MS office suite
• Exceptional time management skills
• Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
• Commitment to working efficiently and accurately
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
• Willingness to work with flexible hours
• Willingness to travel
How To Apply For The Job
Send application to:
• Attach your CV
• Append PMRC001 to Subject
• Copy [email protected]
Closing Date: 24 April, 2020
Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed via video call. The successful applicant will be required to work from home until further notice.