Job Vacancy For Programme Coordinator for Politics and Development – Current Jobs in Ghana
Konrad Adenauer Foundation, a German Political Foundation, is seeking to recruit Programme Coordinator for Politics and Development for the Ghana country office.
• Development and implementation of projects in the areas of Politics (mainly) and Development
• Analysis of the Ghanaian Political situation and implications for development
• Autonomous conception and writing of studies about political topics and position papers;
• Contribution to current debates on topical issues; such as traditional authorities, political parties and electoral issues;
• Planning, organising and financial accounting of workshops, conferences with experts;
• Participation and contribution to KAS Ghana team development;
• Representation of KAS Ghana at various levels; Networking in scientific, political and economic space;
• Any other responsibility assigned by the resident representative.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s in Political Science or in a related area;
• Must also have the understanding and some practical experience in the political development of the country with the main focus on political parties and the democratic challenges in the 4th Republic;
• Strong communicative skills and good team player,
• MS office skills and readiness to use other software;
• Competence in media relations.
• Ability to write and speak French is a plus;
• A highly interesting and challenging job;
• Work in an international organisation and international context
• Probation Period: 6 months
How To Apply For The Job
If you meet the qualification above, please forward your resume to:
Closing Date: 14 March, 2021